The treatment scope of Chinese medicine is extremely wide and includes chronic and acute health conditions. In California, acupuncturists are designated primary care providers.
In addition to the partial list of conditions treated below, Chinese medicine also works to prevent disease and support the immune system. Did you know that historically, doctors in China were paid a retainer to keep patients healthy, and payments were suspended when the patient became ill?
- Autoimmune conditions including: thyroid disorders, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis
- Dermatological conditions including: acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Emotional conditions including: addiction, anxiety, depression
- Facial Rejuvenation: creating more luster and color, reducing wrinkles and signs of aging
- Gastrointestinal conditions including: constipation, diarrhea, IBS, acid reflux
- Neurological conditions including: neuralgia, stroke, Bell's Palsy, insomnia, high blood pressure
- Pain & Musculoskeletal conditions including: headache, back & shoulder pain, carpal tunnel, sports injuries
- Reproductive Health including: fertility, pre- and post-partum care, menstrual irregularity, fibroids, menopause, endometriosis, PCOS, yeast infection
- Respiratory conditions including: allergies, asthma, cold and flu, cough